Aa
MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Aug 2014 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2014.
Hi., I knew we're limited to eat certain fishes. Among all the significant fishes I would like to eat Salmon. Which is rich in omega 3 fa...
Am now carying my 11 week old baby in my tummy for the first time.. I really wonder how some babies get aqua blue colored eyes.. Is that...
I don't think we're all from same place.. Just wanted to know if anyone is from NewJersey.. The thing is am gonna give birth at St.peters...
Going for me second scan today at 11 weeks and 1 day and I am extremely nervous. I guess once you have been through a miscarriage before ...
Had my first appointment at 9weeks4days... Due date 8/9/14 baby heart beat at 171! Best sound ever.... The baby was even kicking it's...
I'm 6 weeks pregnant, for the last week I've been really sick. I went to the hospital they did nothing for me not even tell me what type ...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.