Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Dec 2017 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2017.
Mine is Dec 29th
Im 26 weeks now, with my 2nd child (1st child was a boy) and at our 20 week scan we choose not to find out - ive had 2 dreams this week n...
I'm stuck on names! I just keep thinking that this kid will be stuck with the name for the next 18 year I need some help!
I've been having some crazy wisdom tooth pain for the past week, can I get it removed while pregnant or should I wait until after the bab...
I'm 15 weeks 4 days and am not showing very much. It has me a little worried. How are others progressing? Are others already wearing mate...
Hi ladies, I'm slated for an out of state busienss trip between 34-35 weeks. The flight is 4 hours and it's a 3 day trip. My doctor has c...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.