Pregnancy: Feb 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2010.
1 - 20 (of 438) questions
Hi, We've recently opened two online "Playgroups" and a "New Parents" Community! Our Playgroups are Babies: 0-6 mos and Babies: 6 m...
I'm 10 weeks pregnant and have been having some blood every day now can be anything from pink to brown to red, don't get any cramps but j...
Just wondering if other women have this problem and would like to know the out come. I had a MC last year and it was at 5wks. This time I...
1 answer |
Ok, so I'm 9 weeks pregnant & my OB doc. told me I have low Amniotic Fluid, he said to look for spotting & cramping but wouldn't get into...
12 answers |
I havnt had my period since november I am sexually active my partner and I have had unprotected sex a couple of time in December and Janu...
1 answer |
I hav 12 week pregnancy n hav Low amniotic fluid in first trimester without having discharge n any abnormility......plz help me for remed...
1 answer |
Well my doctor prescribed vicodin, 3 a day, 5/500, for my sciatic pain. Now I am 20 days away from delivery and he's saying its possible...
Im so confused. This is my 2nd pregnancy, my first one had no complications. I started bleeding a couple weeks ago. Its a moderate amou...
8 answers |
I'm 6 weeks pregnant and moving this week, all the walls in the place we are moving to are stark white ( which I despise) I really want t...
7 answers |
Anyone feeling as though they are abnormally big? LOL, perhaps we all do. Anyhow, my stomach is huge, I am right from underneath my brea...
14 answers |
I'm 32.5 weeks pregnant and lately noticed 'sometimes' when she moves in certain areas, it hurts. I can tell it feels like stretching mus...
10 answers |
okay I'm 33 weeks pregnant, and this actually started when my mothers fully grown black lab very hard laid her head on the top part of my...
Well im 2 months late having all the symptoms of pregnancy but not showing on home pregnancy test and i look prego
1 answer |
HELLO I HAVE NOT GOTTEN MY PERIOD SINCE MAY OF 2011 and i have breast milk and my belly keeps getting bigger and bigger. i have taken s...
1 answer |
I start my shots tomorrow. Is anyone else doing the shots? Any side effects?
4 answers |
hey i am 6 weeks and 5 days pregnant and experienced spotting for about 5 days then went for a scan and there was a heartbeat but there w...
is there any medicines to use for uderarm rashes during pregnacy?
Check out the newest app, the Baby Bump App, where you can upload photos of your baby bump for all 40 weeks of your pregnancy. You'll als...
1 answer |
My 33yr old cousin had gastic bypass three years ago. She presented at the hospital with severe abdominal cramps, nausea and vomiting. ...
Hi! Im new here. Im 15 weeks and 6 days pregnant for our First baby. I just had my Ultrasound last June 9,2010 and ive found out that my ...
Pregnancy: Feb 2010 Babies Community
129 Members
438 Questions
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.