Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Feb 2017 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2017.
I had my baby via c section in February and epidural was given I insisted on being given general anaesthesia but my husband didn't co ope...
Why I am so tight when have sex
Not really a question but I guess I've been in the wrong forum the whole time. My due date was a week ago, February 21, here it is the la...
My duedate was Feb 20th, just had my 3rd membrane sweep. Dr said I was 2cm and 70% effaced. 2nd baby, labor soon?
I am 39 weeks pregnant my due date is 22nd feb the doc said theres not alot of water left in the womb so they going to have to induce lab...
Not a question but more so seeking some comfort tomorrow Feb.20th i am scheduled for a csection this will be my 3rd (due to previous pre...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.