Aa
MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Jan 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in January 2012.
28 week doc appt updates....... well ladies...first off im in the hospital and it so depressing because its like de ja vu again....i w...
Yesterday I had my 28 week check up. I go in every 2.weeks now because of my risk of preeclampsia. So I measured right at 28 weeks. I had...
My son is due jan29 and it is my first, and im only 18 and very nervous. Was wondering if anyone has any advice ?
Have you ladies noticed dramatic differences if you weigh yourself throughout the day? Lately I've noticed as much as a 6 pound differen...
I am 27w 4d and I am experincing alot of back pain and pain in mu ribs. It has been there for a while. I thought it would go away. But it...
Doctors sucked today. I had to do my glucose test and give blood. I will get the results tomorrow. . Then my blood pressure was high agai...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.