Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Jan 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in January 2012.
Hello ladies, haven't been on here for a while. I am now 27 weeks and 2 weeks ago i woke one morning and couldn't breathe. Anyway to cut ...
Hi ladies I have tried to update our list as best as I could based on posts throughout the forums.....I am not putting in the names of...
Just curious as to how many of you are planning on breastfeeding. If you do not want to, what are your reasons, if you would like to shar...
So I just found out that I have gestational diabetes...complete shock to me of course, but now I have to monitor my blood sugar four time...
I am 20 years old having my first child by january 20th 2012. I am SO scared that for the past few months i have had nothing but sleeples...
I had my 24 week checkup and I told the OB about the itching/discomfort I get in my vagina area when I go to bed, so she said it can be m...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.