Pregnancy: July 2013 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2013.
1 - 20 (of 415) questions
Oh my gosh!! It just wont let up. This whole pregnancy I've had the worst heartburn. Before I was pregnant I never ever had it. But its s...
7 answers |
I'm 20 weeks 4 days pregnant....water bag leaked from 11 to 6 in a week,,,should I be concerned ? Will I loose my baby? Doctors I have ...
2 answers |
Hi every1, My wife is 3months pregnancy and she is feeling hot and want sex often and I also love sex, and i always to ...
2 answers |
I have the flu and I have a fever and I am 7wks is there anything I can take to help me or do I have to suffer for the next week or so by...
1 answer |
How does having hpv effect a pregnancy
1 answer |
My last period was july 24-26 i missed my period for august im worrying because idk if im pregnant ever test i take tells me negative som...
Not sure who's still on here but This is my new screen name. I used to be babydue07182013. It's not fitting anymore as that day has come ...
i gave birth on july 4 and i havent gotten my period yet. and i have been having unprotected sex like everyday 2weeks after giving birth ...
3 answers |
Little Charlize Marie born July 31 at 6:32 pm. We didnt think she was gonna keep her july birth month but she was determined to in the end.
1 answer |
My due date was July 18th and I was induced August 1. Baby girl was born at 5:20 pm weighing in at 6 lbs 10 oz. And 19 1/2 inches long. V...
2 answers |
I'm getting anxious, I'm due on monday the 29th and I've lost my MP, had cramps, a membrane sweep, then more cramps, BUT today I feel fin...
7 answers |
Well I was due the 18th and now my induction date is august 1 farewell July mommas :(
10 answers |
I'm 39 weeks and 2 days I have a lot of balling up and weak cramps like every 10 min what should I do, my membrane was scraped and my muc...
1 answer |
June 24 at 12:13am I had a handsome baby boy weighing 8.4 pounds. I had a feeling toward the end that I was having a boy. He is the best ...
4 answers |
My little girl Asha 7 days old has day and night confused. No matter what I do, including making it bright and noisy for daytime sleeps a...
5 answers |
Our baby boy Avan Hugh made his entrance into the world yesterday weighing 6lbs 3oz and 20 1/2 inches long. Had some problems after he wa...
3 answers |
My big man is here alaster plummer born at 236 weight 9lb by c section xx he is well cute xxx
5 answers |
I'm 39 weeks and 2 days I have a lot of balling up and weak cramps like every 10 min what should I do?
June 24 at 12:13am I had a handsome baby boy weighing 8.4 pounds. I had a feeling toward the end that I was having a boy. He is the best ...
1 answer |
Hi everyone, I am still in very early stages but excited all the same. lets record the due dates of our little bubs so we can count down ...
172 answers |
Pregnancy: July 2013 Babies Community
216 Members
415 Questions
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.