Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: March 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in March 2010.
1 - 20 (of 219) questions
Hi, We've recently opened two online "Playgroups" and a "New Parents" Community! Our Playgroups are Babies: 0-6 mos and Babies: 6 m...
I have tried all my best medically to conceive but we later dicovered blocage of left tubes through HSG and the right tube is okay. Since...
I am 36 weeks pregnant, & have been on/off opiates (oxycodone) for most of this pregnancy. I tried staying on suboxone to detox, but i'm ...
ok.. so i am 19weeks tomorrow and i havent really felt the baby move.. I was at the doctor on the 28th and they did an ultra sound and t...
hi everyone...i am 1 yr married and trying to concieve but the problem is my husband was diagnosed having low sperm motility...is there a...
A week ago I went to the ER because i have been getting very sick. I have been pregnant 5 times and this baby is the only one I have been...
Okay I've been very concerned which I probably shouldn't be but I must know from a doctors view. I had 2 encounters, one that was the 3...
I can't believe it's been twoo years already! Anyone thinking about having another one? I know I'm ready. :) God Bless our little terri...
so about a month or 2 ago my daughter tramsitioned to one nap. it took about 2 weeks to fully transition. but now shes going back to 2 na...
HI, I had a baby in March 2010 & have had started getting my periods again in January however when I insert a tampon the blood seems to ...
Wow, I cant believe our babies will in turning ONE in just a few short weeks! Time has just gone by way to fast! Hope everyone is...
How is everyone doing??? And the babies???
I just did my 7th ivf transfer of a 5day blast, I had my first ultra sound this week and the baby measured great, the hcg levels were hig...
so i have been home with my baby doll for two months now, on summer vacation from work. i have been breastfeeding her all the time and oc...
Im 15 years old.Me And my boyfriend had unprotected sex more then 5 times.The last was on April 5,2010.But i haven't had my monthly cycle...
i am 7 weeks tomorrow i found out a couple days ago i have a sch and it is 1.8cm. I havent had bleeding just two days of light brownish ...
I was wondering if anyone has had trouble with their triglycerides after they were pregnant? I was on bedrest for 7 weeks and that way 2 ...
Hi everyone, I'm new to this... this is great! It's my 1st pregnancy, I'm 38 and I'm always hungry. I'm a small girl to begin with, 5'3...
ii was suppose to have my period may27th nn now its june 1st i still have not had it ii took a hme test ut came back negative ii have a f...
I hope everyone is doing well!! Logan just had his 2m check up and growing like a weed!! Born at 5lbs12oz 19in long, He is now 10lbs4...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.