Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy Community

This is a patient community for questions and support regarding pregnancy, postpartum, and newborns.
1 - 20 (of 338051) questions
I previously had a miscarriage in February I am now 8 wks 5 days pregnant I started spotting pink and then passed a huge 1 inch blood clo...
Halo ... So I tested myself Thursday morning and I had two streps but one was dark and the other a bit light , so me and my bf dicid...
I’m a virgin, me and my boyfriend were playing around, he rubbed his penis around my vagina for some few minutes, which he didnt ejaculat...
Greetings, On June 1st, I took 1 tablet of postinor in 8 hours after I had unprotected sex and took another one in 12 hours. I was no...
I'm 13. I've had my period since december and I recently missed my period in June. My periods normally come at the end of the month and l...
How to eliminate stress
On 26 Jun, I had some intimacy with my girlfriend, and I had fingered my gf (inserted my finger into her vagina). I did not ejaculate a...
Hi Ladies, let me just start by saying how grateful i am for this website, it has a big help. I'm 18 and just finished my first year ...
So I am 30 years old. I have had one child previously over 3 years ago. I have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) so I do not have a regu...
I am 22 weeks into my pregnancy and just had a anomaly scan. The doctor mentioned that the fetus has 6mm of Left kidney which means renal...
Hi everyone. I have been having US every two weeks since I found out I was pregnant. Each week I have had good results and measuring accu...
Measuring big 30cm at 28 weeks is this normal its my 1st pregnancy?
I'm not trying to be nasty ladies but we all know about this..... Okay well anyways my husband and I always have sex but he always wan...
Hi! Today I went to the doctor because I have been itching like crazy, but my doctor is straight up with me and he told me that I have pr...
Good day, I was wondering what are the risks of pregnancy with precum during ovulation. Cnan precum cause a pregnancy?
I am 32 years old and 2 years ago I had to have emergency surgery to have an ovarian cyst remove along with part of my right ovary - A we...
Hello I'm 34 weeks and 3 days pregnant and I've been having mild cramping here and there but I also feel very nauseas. is that normal or ...
Good day, I was wondering what are the possibilities of a pregnancy if we had unprotected sexual intercourse on the 6th day of her period...
one week back me and bf spend some together ..he neither penetrated me nor he ejaculated anywhere near my vagina nor he masturbated since...
So I am 4 months post partum... I have veins and bumps all over my nipples like I did w my first pregnancy.. I am 4 days late???
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.