Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy Community

This is a patient community for questions and support regarding pregnancy, postpartum, and newborns.
1 - 6 (of 338202) questions
Pregnancy isn't easy. Which trimester was hardest for you (taking out the actual birth which is always hard)? First trimester or the las...
My last period was 23rd Feb 2021 and I found positive from my 5 hpt on last weekend (I supposed to be 5-week pregnant today). However, I ...
So i had a ham salad sandwitch and i know were told no but i really wanted one i didnt put alote on but i really want another one, would ...
I should be about 7 weeks pregnant. I took two HPT, both positive, had a Quant blood test indicating 4-5 weeks pregnancy. They suspect...
My daughter went for her ultrasound today and found out she was having what appears to be a normal, healthy girl. But, then the doctor t...
Im just wondering about pregnancy process. I know that it’s only one cell that fertilize the egg. My question is what happens to the rest...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.