Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy Community

This is a patient community for questions and support regarding pregnancy, postpartum, and newborns.
1 - 6 (of 338139) questions
A little worried since I had a chemical pregnancy last month.. My progesterone last Monday was 11.02 then dropped to 10.22 on Friday... ...
At 15 weeks pregnant I had a really high white blood cell count in my urine. My gyne suggested that I have a UTI. I had no symptoms there...
I just had my blood drawn and my hcg levels were 26.. im about 11 to 12 dpo... 3 weeks 5 Days pregnant... I’m hoping that if my lev...
Hello Doctor,i'm 47 kg girl and married just 4 months back. Me and my husband are trying for children now. For last three months,we are d...
Because im am in a similar situation. My fiance is going to be in there for 8 to 10 more years and im 34 right now.
Im finally 2months an 2days today. One thing i can say this app has not lied about being tired all i want to do is sleep whenn i know th...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.