Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy Community

This is a patient community for questions and support regarding pregnancy, postpartum, and newborns.
1 - 6 (of 338186) questions
I am 4 weeks 5 days and my dr is concerned about my HCG trend Monday 477 Wed 911 Friday 1544 (says a little low) I am nerv...
What should i do i just got my insurance back on and im worried what the doctors will say. I left a email to schedule a appointment.. Wha...
day 1 477. 4 weeks day 3. 911. 4 weeks 4 days day 5. 1566. 4 weeks 6 days day 8. 3766. 5 weeks 3 days da...
I bought sine CErtO, and i drank it... It's not going to harm my baby is it... I used it to clean my system
I had a miscarriage recently at 10wks 1 day. I went to the ER and the ultrasound measured the fetus at 9wks 5days, which means i miscarri...
...re pregnant before taking a pregnancy test? - Is a Missed Period the First Sign of Pregnancy?Women in the early stages of pregnancy ma...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.