Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy Community

This is a patient community for questions and support regarding pregnancy, postpartum, and newborns.
1 - 6 (of 338151) questions
I am 19 weeks pregnant but my stomach is still soft and no bump shouldnt it be hard at this time
Had sex, took a plan b. Will the pill still work if some dissolved and i spit out the rest.
My wife is 8 months pregnant and we were thinking to get close last night but we couldn't due to risk. When should a couple stop having ...
Ok So IM just going to Jump right into It. my GF is 22 weeks along with MY Child,, 1Yesterday We were initiating Sex and i started Oral O...
So I have had contractions for three weeks. Its weird my first two pregnancies I got nothing until a week before the kids were born. I ...
At 15 weeks pregnant I had a really high white blood cell count in my urine. My gyne suggested that I have a UTI. I had no symptoms there...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.