Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Radiology Community

can anyone make sense of this CT scan findings please. I have been having this lump in my throat for a year and its getting worse , and f...
Hi, can anyone read this X Ray please, it is my nephew who fell from a top bunk onto his elbow, he is currently travelling and is having ...
4 very well defined ovals on axial T1+gad brain MRI in the area of the right thalamus with slightly hyperintense centers with hyperintens...
for years and years I've dealt with back pain and it got worse few years back. and my days at the fabrication shop where i was working go...
Hello, yesterday I went into the ER because my right testicle was hurting bad. I was examined by a male doctor and female nurse before t...
My local hospital has told me there's no foreign objects, but I disagree. Can anyone offer a second opinion here?
Top General Health Answerers
11548417 tn?1506080564
Netherlands
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.