Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Respiratory Disorders Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding lung and respiratory issues. such as: Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds - Flu, Chronic Cough, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Fibrosis, Lung Abscess, Nasal Polyps, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis.
I always felt that mucus 'stuck' inside my throat and unable to spit it or swallow it. When I swallow my saliva I can felt the mucus is s...
I was wondering if you could give me some idea of what i can do to ease the discomfort of excess mucus buildup in my nose and throat afte...
Hi, This is my third question so far so thanks to all who have answered before... My health problems continue and I just want a few...
My Fiance Just had a CT scan and I was just wondering what Granuloma of the lungs is and what caused it? Is it Cancer and is it curable?
For the past 2 months, I have been getting what I think are Chest CRAMPS on either the right or left side,, nearly daily. It cramps a fe...
The doctors who take the time to answer these questions are amazing and I just wanna say thank you! I'm a 28 year old female with some sh...
Popular Resources
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Is your area one of the dirtiest-air cities in the nation?
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.