Aa
A
A
A
Close

Single Parenting Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of raising children as a single parent.
1 - 20 (of 105) questions
My daughter is only a week old, and I'm not with the father. But he has been staying with me, just up until I go back to work. He is driv...
right now my children are with their dad, and when there with their dad they spend 95% of the time at their grandma's. including one 30 ...
I was wondering if anyone feels lonely being a single parent. I am so lonely right now its not funny. I was seeing this guy (first rela...
I know that I was told that child support and visitation are "mutually exclusive" in my state, meaning I can't keep the kids from my ex j...
So I told the suspected father I was pregnant and he wanted me to get an abortion. We left on terms (btw he just moved to another state) ...
So I'm 12 weeks...and my babys father wants absolutely nothing to do with baby or me....i have a support system bt i never wanted this fo...
I had my baby Feb.11. My baby daddy got a gf Jan 29th. She hasn't been around the baby yet. He only sees the baby with me since I am EBF....
I am 18 and a mom to be. My daughters father walked out on me when we found out i was pregnant. He has gone back and forth and said he wo...
I'm hoping someone is on here and can help me.. I'm looking for some legal advice about child abandonment. My son is only 20 months ...
I was divorce when my son was 2year-old. He is 3.5 year-old now.He lived with his dad. I pick him up and have him sleep over my house eve...
I'll start from the beginning of my story. My son's father left me when I was 3 months pregnant for a girl he was cheating on me with. He...
I'm not sure which forum this should be in. I have a 7 year old daughter. Her dad left when she was 3 but was still in her life. He ...
My daughter is 4 years old. Her father has rarely been in her life. He told me at the time that we got together that he was in the midd...
16 years ago I had a "casual" relationship with a guy that resulted in pregnancy. The last time I seen the guy I was pregnant but didn't...
I am very new to the dating field and do like the idea of introduction to my kids to soon. A guy asked my kids and I out. I told him that...
My daughter has little pimple-like bites on her body. Also she has a pale scaly rash on her neck. We relocated to my parents house a mont...
What type of careers/ jobs do any of you single parents have? I am a single mom of an adorable 8 mos old, I am currently a waitress but ...
Im nervous about being a single parent this is my first child and my child's father thinks that i am going to be a horrible mother... but...
Im 21, tried dating and it didn't work out. I tried having a phone convo and my son (18 months) was screaming in bad ground then convo go...
Hi girls i kinda need some advise. I'm 18 yes old and i have epilepsy. I got diagnosed with it about 2 months before i found out i was pr...
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
6 essential foods for new moms (and their newborns!)
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.