Aa
A
A
A
Close

Single Parenting Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of raising children as a single parent.
81 - 100 (of 105) questions
I am a single mom of a 3yr old boy. My son refuses to stay in "time out" when placed there for a cool down session. Also, he will not g...
My friend was here with me and read about your situations. She has a child who came into foster care at about age three. She also has a...
Can anyone recommend a quality DNA lab for a paternity test?
My daughter is 4 years old and is having a hard time understanding why her father isn't a part of her life. I used to live in Ca. I had b...
I am a 24 yr old single parent. I work full-time, finishing up my degree, in the process of trying to find a job in my field and relocat...
I am having an issue with my 3 year old daughter sleeping in my bed. My husband and I are going through divorce- she does not seeh er d...
my 9 year old daugther is quiet and abusive towards her sister, ex. yelling, not working for her and talking big.. me and her father sepe...
what does it mean when every morning someone wakes up and their spitting or puking up whitish or sometimes yellow phlem?
i have a question. say if my girlfriend and i were doing sexual acts, and i had ejaculated, and some semen had gotten onto my hand, (the...
WHEN I GET OFF WORK I'M USUALLY TIRED AND IT IS LATE AND I'M EITHER TRYING TO GET THE HOUSE CLEANED UP AND DON'T REALL SPEND TIME WITH MY...
My six year old daughter hates to be away from me. Once I drop her off at before school care she cries until she gets involved in an acti...
So I'm 32 weeks pregnant and I'm almost 100% who the father is, but I'm not sure if it's the hormones or the stress, I'm now having doubt...
I am 16 years old and i just found out not too long ago that i am pregnant as a result of a heinous crime against me. i am leaving this ...
I got pregnant with this man 8 years ago. I liked him a lot but we did not plan to get married or have children. When I got pregnant I ...
If i had sex and the condom broke but i started my period a week later which then i was a week early could i still be pregnant?
Has anyone here ever done a 50/50 custody arrangement with children in school? How well does it work if so? I have court on Thursday. Wh...
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
6 essential foods for new moms (and their newborns!)
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.