Step Parenting Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to step parenting, anger, behavioral issues, chores, communication, discipline, ex- spouses, family gatherings and meetings, family decisions, frustration, fun activities, grandparents and relatives, guilt, rules, stress, and time issues.
1 - 20 (of 365) questions
I met my husband 13 years ago, got married to him 8 years ago. I have no children. He has a daughter that he raised alone. She is now alm...
I have an 11 yr old step son who refuses to come to our He's mad at me but won't tell anyone why. My husband thinks it's because I yelled...
1 answer | 1 comment |
My son has always been a slow eating and yes a very picky one. I will say that my partner has done great with making him eat new things a...
1 answer |
help i have been married for 2 years now, my husband has 1 child at home that we raise he is 8 1/2 now was 5 when we started dating, i ju...
Good morning. I have a 5 year old daughter from a previous relationship and an 18 month old with my fiancé now. I feel at times he is too...
1 answer |
I know this might sound crazy and even heartless,but i assure you it is the total opposite of that. I have major issues with my husband's...
10 answers | 10 comments |
My husband and I have been together for 5 years. There are three children to an ex wife ages 7, 11, and 14. We also share two children ag...
My husband and I have one big issue that leads us living separately and maybe heading for divorce. The problem is that he and his 14 year...
23 answers | 3 comments |
I've been going through this same thing with 17 yr old stepdaughter. She lives with us. Her and I are very close. I love her. Everyon...
15 answers | 1 comment |
OK well let me start off by saying I have 5 kids. 2 step kids(13&10) and 3 biological(6,4,3) kids. My and my husband have been together a...
2 answers |
I would need your honest opinion. My soon to be ex-husband has a daughter from his previous marriage. She is now 16. I kept telling him t...
3 answers |
Soon to be step mom to 2 girls, 13 & 12. All of the fiance’s Family admits they’re ‘a handful’ (that’s me putting it nicely, not the fami...
I have a 7 year old step son for 2.5 years now & he is so manipulative although his father excuses this saying how hard the sitiation is ...
13 answers | 2 comments |
Me and my bf have been living together for about 7 months. He has a 10 year old son with 50-50 custody. I have a 10 year old daughter and...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I'm a divorced stay at home mother of 2. My kids don't see their dad because he lives in a different state. My boyfriend has 2 kids as we...
1 answer |
My fiancee and I have been living together 2 years now and I have a 16 year old daughter and he has a 12 year old daughter and 1 16 year ...
1 answer |
Hi, I have been with my partner for 3 years. He has 4 children. I am 30 he is 41. I have no children. We have lived together with the ch...
5 answers |
Just *****. No words. My life is wonderful every other week. ***** the opposite week. Does it ever get better? 7 year old SS acts like he...
6 answers | 1 comment |
My 9 year old, soon to be, step daughter is trying her hardest to push me and my 4 year old daughter away. The other day I wished her goo...
4 answers |
So it is along story but to sum up for this situation:I have been with my fiancé for 11yrs, between the two of us there are four kids and...
1 answer |
Step Parenting Community
386 Members
365 Questions
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
6 essential foods for new moms (and their newborns!)
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.