Aa
A
A
A
Close

Step Parenting Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to step parenting, anger, behavioral issues, chores, communication, discipline, ex- spouses, family gatherings and meetings, family decisions, frustration, fun activities, grandparents and relatives, guilt, rules, stress, and time issues.
1 - 20 (of 366) questions
I met my husband 13 years ago, got married to him 8 years ago. I have no children. He has a daughter that he raised alone. She is now alm...
I've always been proud of the way I have raised my children.. Considering that they have witnessed some horrible situations due to a nast...
I have an 11 yr old step son who refuses to come to our He's mad at me but won't tell anyone why. My husband thinks it's because I yelled...
My son has always been a slow eating and yes a very picky one. I will say that my partner has done great with making him eat new things a...
help i have been married for 2 years now, my husband has 1 child at home that we raise he is 8 1/2 now was 5 when we started dating, i ju...
Good morning. I have a 5 year old daughter from a previous relationship and an 18 month old with my fiancé now. I feel at times he is too...
I know this might sound crazy and even heartless,but i assure you it is the total opposite of that. I have major issues with my husband's...
My husband and I have been together for 5 years. There are three children to an ex wife ages 7, 11, and 14. We also share two children ag...
My husband and I have one big issue that leads us living separately and maybe heading for divorce. The problem is that he and his 14 year...
I've been going through this same thing with 17 yr old stepdaughter. She lives with us. Her and I are very close. I love her. Everyon...
OK well let me start off by saying I have 5 kids. 2 step kids(13&10) and 3 biological(6,4,3) kids. My and my husband have been together a...
I would need your honest opinion. My soon to be ex-husband has a daughter from his previous marriage. She is now 16. I kept telling him t...
Soon to be step mom to 2 girls, 13 & 12. All of the fiance’s Family admits they’re ‘a handful’ (that’s me putting it nicely, not the fami...
I have a 7 year old step son for 2.5 years now & he is so manipulative although his father excuses this saying how hard the sitiation is ...
Me and my bf have been living together for about 7 months. He has a 10 year old son with 50-50 custody. I have a 10 year old daughter and...
I'm a divorced stay at home mother of 2. My kids don't see their dad because he lives in a different state. My boyfriend has 2 kids as we...
My fiancee and I have been living together 2 years now and I have a 16 year old daughter and he has a 12 year old daughter and 1 16 year ...
Hi, I have been with my partner for 3 years. He has 4 children. I am 30 he is 41. I have no children. We have lived together with the ch...
Just *****. No words. My life is wonderful every other week. ***** the opposite week. Does it ever get better? 7 year old SS acts like he...
My 9 year old, soon to be, step daughter is trying her hardest to push me and my 4 year old daughter away. The other day I wished her goo...
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
6 essential foods for new moms (and their newborns!)
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.