Stomach Cancer Community

WELCOME TO THE STOMACH CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Stomach Cancer, Prognosis Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options.
61 - 80 (of 107) questions
I've been suffering with pains in my lower abdomen for years I had my appendix out about 5 years ago and stlll get pain in the right hand...
1 answer |
My dad had surgery 3 weeks ago to where they were suppose to take a malignant tumor that was completely obstructing any substance from st...
1 answer |
sir, my father underwent subtotal gastrectomy here in mumbai on 3rd of this month for the removal of cancerous tumors. his stitches r sti...
1 answer |
I am a 54 old woman who had stage 1 breast cancer in 2005. Lumpectomy and radiation followed by 5 1/2 years of drug therapy. In Novembe...
1 answer |
hey everyone im new to this first off all i have sever anxiety/stress but the last week and a half i have been having dull pain (3/10) pa...
1 answer |
For a couple of days now I have had some bleeding from my navel. I have a deep belly button, and am very overweight. I have had dischar...
1 answer |
please help me. my stomach hurts whenever i eat and then after. im really scared. i am very active because i am a dancer, i cant be sitti...
1 answer |
On my left rib cage, there is a weird bulge that is clearly visible outside of my body. I can feel it, and it causes alot of pain. I have...
1 answer |
I have recently been gaining weight like crazy, I first thought maybe because of my thryoid surgery, I had it removed. The bad thing is, ...
1 answer |
ive havent had a period for over 2months, and everytime i go to the toilet, before i wee i always end up having a half runny poo. and lat...
1 answer |
Okay I have been have air come out my rectum. My mouth and I this my ears. I am thinking it is gas because my stomach was really bloated ...
1 answer |
since last month, im feeling this stomach pain. first in the adbominal area then after a week, its in my left part of the stomach. and so...
1 answer |
last week, my sister(age 25) had a surgery for stomach cancer. now she is taking treatments in the hospital. she is having a tube for ur...
1 answer |
Last year I was diagnose with Malt Lyphoma and went through Chemo and Radiation, recently I have had alot of nausia vomitting and diarhea...
1 answer |
I am a 28 year old asian male who has been experiencing a plethora of gastrointestinal issues for probably at least the past 2 years. I'v...
3 answers |
I have been feeling sick to my stomach every day for the last month. I don't know what it is and would like to find out.
1 answer |
Back in September I started having major stomach issues that included loss of appetite (which lasted for months), loss of 12 pounds in tw...
2 answers |
somtimes the lower right of my stomache quivers kinda every now and then its a little bit up from my belt line, people say its just my so...
1 answer |
I have pucked 6 times today, two of the six were green and bloody vomit. I've had the shakes all day too! what does that mean...am I ok?
I dont know if i'm posting in the correct section but here goes. I'm 29 year-old male (nearly 30) and for the last month of so i've had a...
Stomach Cancer Community
100 Members
107 Questions
Popular Resources
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?
They’re one of your most important tools for managing diabetes.