Aa
A
A
A
Close

Thyroids Gone Group

For those that have had a Total or Partial Thyroidectomy and the recovery that happens after the surgery. Getting one's life back, sharing in the ups and downs once our thyroid is gone.
1 - 6 (of 15) questions
I had my thyroid removed a couple years ago and have been taking thyroid pills. Everything was fine until a few months ago when I started...
After being very ill for more than 5 months with a reading od 16 then another to ck. crazy # then get 8.6 between my Small Nerve Fiber ...
On march 29th, 2013, I had a total thyroidectomy. Im 17 years old, before the thyroidectomy i was on 100mcg of levothyroxine and they sti...
i have lost 35 pounds, i had graves and now it just hypthyroidism, but i believe i have hashimoto and immune system malfunction, i new ha...
i had a total thyroidectomy on October 11,2012. how long must i wait before i can sing
Hello, I am schedule for this surgery on 2/16/11. I have several nodules and one that is he size of a golfball. Can anyone let me know...
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.