Aa
A
A
A
Close

Urologic Cancer Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urologic cancers including: Bladder Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Colon Cancer, Penis Cancer, Renal Pelvis Cancer, Testicular Cancer, Ureter Cancer.
1 - 20 (of 618) questions
i have had this lump on my penis for a few months now, never really payed attention to it just until now, it's about the same colour as m...
A month ago I began to notice a small pea-sized lump on a tube within the bottom of my scrotum. It is not on a testicle, or even near...
My wife has been having extreme kidney pain (left) after kidney stones and the doctors don't seem to agree on what is happening. Ultraso...
I am a 21 year old male. So I had some serious lower stomach pain. It hurt so bad I thought I was having appendicitis. So I went to the e...
From my cystoscopy the Urologist wrote "near the left ureteric orifice there was two small papillary lesions One thing that I'm con...
Hello. I noticed a new bump on my right testicle. I do a self-check every couple of months or so, and the last time I did one it definite...
I saw blood in my urine. Went to my doctor and he did urine test that showed microscopic blood. He referred me for a ct scan and to a u...
Hello! I've discovered a bilateral carotid body paraganglioma recently. In order to investigate the possibility of a feocromocitom, due ...
Should he have biopsy is it safe procedure for him he is also diabetic.
My 89 year old father required a catheter for about one month (issues arising from enlarged prostate and prostate cancer). During this p...
iam 31 male I got a hard round lump in my right testice iam very scared and depressed about it . from 3 month its in my testices I go to ...
Can anyone help me understand this? I don't have an appointment until next week and by googling al of this its just making me more and mo...

My Dad's doc found a growth either in his urethra or bladder. They are doing a biopsy. What are the odds of it being cancer? Are growths ...
2 small bladder tumors were found on my recent cystoscopy. I am scheduled to have them biopsied/removed in 2 weeks. Dr. said he was conce...
I just need an answer I've been having a catheter for almost 8 months and I haven't had any relation with someone because I can't this is...
Hi, my father has been suffering from severe discomfort during urination since the past 2-3 weeks; when we consulted with a urologist he ...
My brother is looking for package of Urology surgeries, One of the surgeon suggested to Travel India where we can find best facilities at...
I have been suffering from enlargement of prostrate for last 2 years. During October 2015 my PSA was detected at 10.92.Thereafter I under...
is color and texture change in penis cancer temporary or long term? Thanks.
I'm a 18 year old virgin and haven't had my period in over 6 months. I been having the following symptoms: - pelvic pain -spotting brow...
Popular Resources
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.