Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

pain in testicles and emotional

ok i posted something like this in Mens Health section but seems not too many people pay attention to that section so im posting here.
for about a month and a half ive been experiancing testicle pain (left side only) it showed up during a bout of prostititus , i took the medication for the prostititus and the other symptoms i was having went away but the testicle just very slowly got worse. it hurts mostly in the area when the blood vessils or whatever they are connect to the testicle and sometimes in my abdomin and side of my penis. went to the doc again today and he didnt even check to make sure it wasnt anything sle! he didnt check the testicle and noones done an ultra sound.he just gave me more antibiotics.
i dont know if this is related or even maybe just an effect of concern and pain but ive also been very easily emotional, like this morning i was about crying over a dirty look my g/f gave me and my voice keeps cracking like im goin through puberty again or something (im 28 and my voice never has done that before) does this sound like any problem anyones heard of? do you think the emotional issues are just from stress? i have alot going on and alot of pain right now for too long. should i just trust my doctor or go get an ultrasound done...thoughts please
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
164459 tn?1201735827
You can also have a condition inwhich cysts form on the tub (sperm) leading to the testical form and make the testical hurt. I can't remember the name of the condition. It will make the testical hurt and even pull upward...

Try warm sit bath. Wear a jock strap to protect the testical (it will pull up and forward - that should give you some relief).

The urologist will probably scan the area to see what's up - it doesn't hurt/fast and easy.  

Typical treatment: antibiotics and surgery.

I base this explaination on experience.

Helpful - 0
Look up "vericocele" and read the symptoms. It could be the problem.
Helpful - 0
rthomas003:
I saw that no one had responded to your questions.
Your doctor is treating you for an infection of the prostate.
Since the pain in the testicle is getting worse, not better, I think the doctor should be made aware of that, and should examine it.

Hmmm, I don't think you can get an ultrasound done without a doctor's order.
Are you seeing your family doctor, or did he refer you to a Urologist?

You said that you are getting emotional, and that your voice is "cracking" like during puberty.
I wonder if the hormones are messed up?
Your doctor needs to know this.

Make yourself a list of your symptoms and your concerns.
Your doctor should listen to you and answer your questions.
If he cannot figure it out, perhaps he should refer you to a doctor who specializes in the reproductive tract.

Wishing you the best,
Carol
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1643235611
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482849837
AL
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.