ADD / ADHD Community

add poss w/no energy

I have been diagnosed with clinical depression for 20 yrs. Tried all kinds of med but never felt like i thought i should. Lately i've been reading up on add/adhd and have all the symptoms except i never have any energy and could stay  in bed all day. My body is in slow mode but my brain is running wide open. cant concentrate, keep up with anything , remember anything. now on wellbutrin 300mg/day and 40 prozac.
COMMUNITY LEADER
   The problem is now you are on meds that will slow you down.  Think back to your days in school and then go to this link - http://www.medhelp.org/medical-information/show/2157/Attention-deficit-hyperactivity-disorder-ADHD?page=1#sec_3761.
   and see how familiar the symptoms sound.  At your age - at that time in elementary/high school -  females were really being overlooked (especially if they had ADD).  Studies have shown a very high link to depression and ADHD/ADD so its worth checking out.
   It might be worth your time to find a psychiatrist that specializes in ADHD/ADD and make an appointment - it can't hurt!