i keep getting new ideas all the time i can't concetrate in class.

Am 24yrs.am studying medicine 3yr. but i can't concentrate while in class. I keep thinking about movie scripts and getting new ideas every time. i can get about 5 movie plot ideas .it just happens over and over and i barely can listen or pay attention to the lecturer.Am always absent minded about whats going.only movie plot ideas run in my head. i can't even read my class notes because i keep thinking about movie plot ideas and how i will make it to Hollywood..am a movie addict and when am online i read about the entire history of any movies am interested.. i need help to make me concentrate  on my studies..i have over 70 new movie story ideas in my mind and it keeps going..
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
You might think about being a script writer in Hollywood, it will certainly make you more money than being a doctor. Also see if you have ADD. Good luck to you.