Adrenal Insufficiency Community

Cortisol levels

Hi All! I recently had my cortisol levels checked with my PCP via a 24 hr saliva test due to worsening fatigue/other symptoms that seem to mirror typical cortisol problems. This has been going on for several years, but worsening quite dramatically in probably the last 6 months. My results are as follows (with lab range in parentheses) :

8AM: 0.19 mcg/dL (0.04-0.56 mcg/dL)  
Noon: 0.10 mcg/dL (< OR = 0.21 mcg/dL)
4PM: 0.19 mcg/dL (< OR = 0.15 mcg/dL)  
12AM: 0.10 mcg/dL (< OR = 0.09 mcg/dL)  

According to my PCP, these are normal results. I know lab ranges vary so technically according to the ranges they are "normal" however-1. They still seem low to me. I thought the 8AM normal level was around .5 whereas mine is a little less than .2
2. There is no curve. From what I can tell, there's little variation at all and what variation the levels do have is more of a zig zag than a curve.

My PCP has referred me to an endo still at my request, but it is not until the end of next month. I'd love to see some other opinions on this so I can prepare myself for what questions I need to ask/direction to head in when I do go. Thanks!