Adrenal Insufficiency Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Adrenal Insufficiency.
1 - 20 (of 1569) questions
Started a new question since it had been a few days and I didn't have lab normals. I have a low cortisol 8am 3.6 ug/dl (8.7-22.4) 4pm co...
10 answers | 1 comment |
A month ago shortness of breath and heart palpitations. Symptoms over that period (and some of them prior to that for months): Shortnes...
Doctor is doing further tests as 11 years ago I had a pheochromocytoma
I've now received my hormone saliva results. Estradoil (e2) 3.4 Range (Therapeutic) 2.9-13.7 pmol/L Reference ...
Sorry for the book ahead of time, but my case is complicated. So, I thought I finally had my answer and the doc taking care of me in t...
2 answers |
I was told by my dr. because of my stomach, and hypothyroidism i am producing to much cortisol so my Dr. put me on Cortisol Manager to h...
I have been hypothyroid for years with it under control for the past 3 or 4 years. I developed a goiter. The reason we found it was becau...
16 answers | 1 comment |
If this isn't an appropriate place to put this, I apologize. However, if anyone who knows a lot about the adrenals could message me I wou...
8 answers | 1 comment |
Hi there, I recently had a 30 min synacthen test to investigate symptoms of muscle pain, weakness, fatigue, joint pain, headaches and...
My result came back very normal, but I don't even know what is normal. Does anyone know the ranges for normal for a blood test for Cortis...
11 answers | 2 comments |
An incidental adrenal adenoma was found about 6 months ago. It is only about 2 1/2 cm. I have had elevated SED rate ranging from 47 t...
My adrenal low dose stim test showed that my adrenal glands were fine. but my AM cortisol, was 3.5, under range. The doctor said that th...
2 answers |
Hi all, Any ideas how to interpret this results of long ACTH stim test: CORTISOL: start 518 nmol/L /185-624 nmol/L/ after 1 h...
2 answers |
My lawyer says that i may not get my social security disability claim to go thru, merely because i have seen so many doctors, like a spec...
3 answers | 1 comment |
After 4 years away from this site, i am back again in worse shape than before. I have been off experimenting on different thyroid treatm...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Hello, I have Sjogrens and Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis. I have been on prednisone 10+ years. My rheumatologist ordered a cortisol test becaus...
1 answer |
Happy anniversary to rumpled, your Community Leader! Please take a moment to reach out to her, and give a shout out for how much you app...
I'll try and make this short. Been having severe irregular heartbeat for several months now. Been to two cardiologists with numerous test...
8 answers |
Hello. 30/f here. I have been very sick for 5 months now. I have had frequent diarrhea and have lost 20 lbs. I am not overweight by any m...
4 answers |
Hi, my endocrinologist checked my DHEA and it is below range, why would this be? DHEA 2.3 (2.7 - 7.5) Thanks
1 answer |
Top Thyroid Answerers
MI
657231 tn?1453836403
Northern, NJ
Learn About Top Answerers
Adrenal Insufficiency Community
1.3k Members
1.57k Questions
Popular Resources
We tapped the CDC for information on what you need to know about radiation exposure
Endocrinologist Mark Lupo, MD, answers 10 questions about thyroid disorders and how to treat them
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?