Aa
A
A
A
Close

Adrenal Insufficiency Community

This patient support community is for Adrenal Insufficiency. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, and support.
1 - 20 (of 1580) questions
I was diagnosed with a prolactinoma and along with it secondary hypogonadism, adrenal insufficient and some other things I cant remember....
Hi, My 10 month baby had a blood test for ACTH and cortisol. The result came back that ACTH is 5 times normal (57 while normal range ...
I was just wondering if anyone has cold chills, then horrible sweating. This goes on all day for me. I could not stay in grocery store to...
5 year old female Baseline cortisol 4.6 30 min 4.0 60 min 8.0 What does this mean? They also did a bone age test that determined...
Not sure if this is related or what is going on. I have chronic epstein barr (CEBV) and hypothyroidism and stress is a major factor in ca...
My blood test for cortisol was .5. Dr said lowest she has ever seen. Does this automatically mean some underlying disease? She is test...
I did a salivary cortisol test in the morning and my result was 0.278 in a 0.025-0.6 range. I'm going to do a 4-time test soon but here a...
Doctor is doing further tests as 11 years ago I had a pheochromocytoma
Sorry for the book ahead of time, but my case is complicated. So, I thought I finally had my answer and the doc taking care of me in t...
Hi! I am a 38 year old female. I’m 5’10” 170 lbs, 17% body fat. I work out 7 days a week (have for 5-7 years) this consists of 40-45 mi...
Hi, guys. I am having a bit of confusion over my test results. I've had two different tests via my Hormone and Wellness NP, and I am se...
Hi, my girlfriend was on prednisone for 10 days for an ear infection (which was causing extreme vertigo). She abruptly stopped taking it ...
Hi All! I recently had my cortisol levels checked with my PCP via a 24 hr saliva test due to worsening fatigue/other symptoms that seem t...
Hi I have just joined .... mainly because I need some help and because I read a lot of answers and every one of them was helpful and nic...
Hi I have M.E and am very sensitive to most drugs I have multiple chemical sensitivity have to have adrenaline free anaesthetic - My e...
I have fatige get tire very fast keep gaining weigh blood pressure high mood get out of control
Hello, Recently I had an abdominal CT scan that showed I have small calcification in my right adrenal gland. The doctor I saw said I s...
Started a new question since it had been a few days and I didn't have lab normals. I have a low cortisol 8am 3.6 ug/dl (8.7-22.4) 4pm co...
A month ago shortness of breath and heart palpitations. Symptoms over that period (and some of them prior to that for months): Shortnes...
I've now received my hormone saliva results. Estradoil (e2) 3.4 Range (Therapeutic) 2.9-13.7 pmol/L Reference ...
Top Thyroid Answerers
MI
Northern, NJ
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
We tapped the CDC for information on what you need to know about radiation exposure
Endocrinologist Mark Lupo, MD, answers 10 questions about thyroid disorders and how to treat them
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.