Animal Health - General Forum

Chronic ear infections..nothing helps

My beagle has suffered form chronic era infections forever..I adopted her and now may have to give away as I just can not afford. My friend uses Zymox Otic and said its natural and did better than the different drugs. Her Vet gave it to her. I just can not afford another Vet appoitment if will lead to nothing..I am am ropes end. Do you know this and whether it can help her.? Thans
The best way to eliminate your dogs ear infections is with a culture and sensivity of the ear exudate which will reveal the exact cause and best medication to clear your dogs ear infection.
Dr Carol Osborne, DVM
plz try and keep her , shes 13 years old that would be a blow to her to have a new home at that age she would be so lost without you.
Members of our Pet Communities share their Halloween pet photos.
Has your pet ever swallowed your prescription medicine? Vet tech Thomas Dock explores the top 10 meds that harm pets and what you can do to prevent a tragedy from happening.
Like to travel but hate to leave your pooch at home? Dr. Carol Osborne talks tips on how (and where!) to take a trip with your pampered pet
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.