Arthritis Community

Severe Spinal stenosis L3-4

I have had 2 epidural treatments, feeling less pain but still some tingling in left thigh down to knee.  What kind of exercise can I resume at the senior center?  Prior to this I did aerobics (fairly light), weight lifting program 4 lbs ea arm, leg weights 2.5 ln ea, bending, controlled sitting (a program from Tufts Univ in Boston for people with osteoarthritis), I don't have osteo.  I want to start back on my regimen but go lightly on all this.  Please advise.

This discussion is related to Spinal stenosis; SI joint.
I strongly suggest you get with a physical therapist who can show you what exercises you can do and how to do them so that you do not aggrivate your condition.  I hope your epidurals continue to provide you some relief.
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Could it be something you ate? Lack of sleep? Here are 11 migraine triggers to look out for.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Here are 10 ways to stop headaches before they start.
Tips and moves to ease backaches