Arthritis Community

Burning sensation in the lower neck

This is my first question.

About 5 years ago, the CT scan report states, Anterior marginal spotting in the mid-cervical vertebrae and degenerative changes in apophyseal joints in the mid and lower cervical spine. No evidence of foraminal encroachment. The impression - early changes of osteoarthritis in the cervical spine.

Lately I am experiencing an increased stiffness and burning sensation the the same area. Is there something that can relieve me of this?

Thank you in advance.
Hello and welcome to the forum!  I am sorry you are in pain.  What has the doc been treating your arthritis with until now?  Have you talked to your doctor about the changes you are experiencing?  Do you use pillows under your legs or between your knees when you sleep?  Pillows make a huge difference for me!  Have you tried any topical ointments or heat wraps?
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Could it be something you ate? Lack of sleep? Here are 11 migraine triggers to look out for.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Here are 10 ways to stop headaches before they start.
Tips and moves to ease backaches