Arthritis Community

Has anyone else seen a sudden onset of body wide joint noise?

Hello, about 4 months ago my son, husband and I have noticed a sudden onset of joint noise. My shoulders feel like they slip but other than it is body wide joint noise without other symptoms (right now). It is strand we all have the same joint noise! elbows, ankles, toes, fingers, back, neck.I was thinking it was a environmental issue something in our home...... I tested our water.. good. No mold that I can see in our home. I ruled out mold because we have no allergies or breathing issues. We have no other symptoms at all! Has anyone else seen this? I am thinking ... something passed from mice, my dog, parasite or a contagious disease?
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Could it be something you ate? Lack of sleep? Here are 11 migraine triggers to look out for.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Here are 10 ways to stop headaches before they start.
Tips and moves to ease backaches