Baby Products Community

Carriers/Hikers/Backpacks

I'm working on my registry today and I'm looking at backpacks (for hiking and while baby and I are out, etc).  Does anyone make a backback that goes on the front and then when the baby is older (and able to support their head) you can adjust it to go on your back?  If so, do you have a carrier you can recommend?  I have my registries on Amazon and Target so any suggestions from either of those places would be great.
I LOVE my ergo. You can't get it a target. I don't know if amazon sells them.

You will need the infant insert if you plan on using it before the baby can sit by themselves. I use mine daily! I know many moms that will highly recommend it.

I wish that someone had told me about this carrier first. I bought three others and waisted money on them.

The ERGO is recommended by chiropractors because it doesn't dangle the baby by the crotch compressing their spine. It also distributes their weight across your hips. Its very comfortable to wear. You can wear them in the front, back, and side when older.
The ergo is the way to go for that