Baby Products Community

Help?

Hi ladies , Does Anyone Know of any websites to get affordable baby/infant clothes from ? Or any type of baby supplies such as Bath products & bedtime . Thanks in Advance :)
Are you in the uk?
Carters always have sales and coupons online...and in store for clothes
Walmart and Target has nice things for babies as well
No im in usa lol
Thank you
Amazon has really inexpensive baby items
Craigslist, lots of people sell new or babrely used clothes as well as extra bath products
Join a buy sell swap site on Facebook. I have spent maybe $50 on gently used clothes and have enough clothes for my daughter till she is 2. I got a swing for $1 and a booster seat for $1 off an auction site on Facebook. Good brands too, if I bought the swing new it'd easily run me $160...I saw the exact one at walmart.
Please am in Nigeria, anywr I can get nice baby clothes new and barely used..thanks
Swap.com is a good website that has categories for new or used items and all different name brands
Well, as for my experience, I usually buy baby cloth diapers in carters. I believe they have good stuffs for babies.