Right time to start buying

i'm 10 weeks pregnant and it's my first baby.

When should we start buying our baby's things?

Any good stores that have low prices, or anything else.
Buy buy baby does good coupons when you sign up for theor offers. I spent 640 on a crib, the crib conversions, and a dresser and saved almost 200 using four coupons from them. Buy buy baby and babies r us have 10 percent off what you buy on your registry for completion. My crib and dresser will take until mis september to come in because they weren't in stock. Most things we are waiting until next month when we find out the gender but we have gotten small stuff here and there
Start stocking up on diapers, I suggest checking out "diapers .com" since they always have great deals and you can buy in bulk. You can also purchase anything you don't mind be neutral colored (I bought anything I wanted to save for the next baby in neutral colors). Stock up on things like bottles, bibs, burp cloths now. That way when you know the babies gender you can start picking out the more fun things :)
Never to early to start.  But if you are finding yourself a little apprehensive about buying before you know the gender, why not set up a "baby savings account" to start putting away money now for all those super cute swings and outfits you've been dreaming of. That way, you have all you need when you are ready to buy.

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community