Baby Products Community

Saving Money On Baby Milk!

I plan on saving money on milk by using breast milk. Not breast feeding but breast pumping. Will that save money
They don't have wic where you are from??
Breastfeeding is cheaper then buying formula if that is what you are asking as obviously you don't need to buy the formula but if you're planning on expressing for when you're out or something Google how long you can store breast milk for and how to store it so that baby gets everything it needs and then pray you have a great supply after baby is born.
You can freeze breast for 6months and can keep it in the fridge for 4days my plan is to breast but I'm hoping to pump it too so the father can spend time on his own with baba instead of me being there constantly.
Be careful planning on only pumping.  Even the best pumps don't stimulate milk production as well as the baby does.  You might not get enough out if you only pump.
Also foodstamps or wic will pay for milk
Straight breastfeeding is completely free :)