Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Travel Systems??

I am a first time mom having a baby girl. We are looking for a safe, comfortable, & convenient travel system at a reasonable price. What are some suggestions??
8 Responses
I didnt like my baby trend travel system. My friend liked her graco travel system. Not sure of the exact name but she got the jogging stroller with it.
Icandy peach is great
I have he urbini 3 in 1 travel system it was $200 but I love it
Love my graco fast action fold system. Jogging stroller tires hold up a little bit better when outdoors and the click connect car seat locks in and out super easy. It was a great investment!
I have the urbini travel system and it's great it cost about 200 dollars
4268628 tn?1375041176
I didn't like my baby trend. I'm trying to get rid of it now and go with something different. The stroller is bulky.
I've fallen in love with the Chicco Urban travel system. I've read all of the reviews both good and bad...it's a bit pricey but I think i will try it. SO picked it out and we played with it at Babies R Us. Going to check it out again before making a final decision
I have the graco fast action sport , the carseat is lighter than all other brands and the stroller is a jogging stroller w smaller wheels and its easier to manuever through things .. the stroller is a bit heavy but other than that i cant wait to use it when my son gets here !

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community

Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365192513
St. Paul, MN
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.