Travel Systems??

I am a first time mom having a baby girl. We are looking for a safe, comfortable, & convenient travel system at a reasonable price. What are some suggestions??
I didnt like my baby trend travel system. My friend liked her graco travel system. Not sure of the exact name but she got the jogging stroller with it.
Icandy peach is great
I have he urbini 3 in 1 travel system it was $200 but I love it
Love my graco fast action fold system. Jogging stroller tires hold up a little bit better when outdoors and the click connect car seat locks in and out super easy. It was a great investment!
I have the urbini travel system and it's great it cost about 200 dollars
I didn't like my baby trend. I'm trying to get rid of it now and go with something different. The stroller is bulky.
I've fallen in love with the Chicco Urban travel system. I've read all of the reviews both good and bad...it's a bit pricey but I think i will try it. SO picked it out and we played with it at Babies R Us. Going to check it out again before making a final decision
I have the graco fast action sport , the carseat is lighter than all other brands and the stroller is a jogging stroller w smaller wheels and its easier to manuever through things .. the stroller is a bit heavy but other than that i cant wait to use it when my son gets here !

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community