What All To Buy

(First Time Mother) Could someone give me a list of everything a baby will need and of things you thought were Good for the baby?
Boppy pillow for sure. We had wood floors and so we bought one of those playmats for tummy time early on. We loved his baby swing helped give me a break when I needed to shower or load the dish washer. What all do you want recommendations for?
Lol this will be long but keep in mind everything they say you *need* you don't truly need so if you're trying to save money you really only need basics. I'll put a * by everything you really NEED. Here's a list of everything I bought:
Crib*, matress*, sheets* (2), waterproof matress cover, basinette, pack n play, activity play mat, swing, changing table, changing table pad, trash can*, diapers*, wipes*, diaper rash cream*, diaper powder, wipe warmer, bath tub, baby wash cloths, baby towels, baby soaps* (I bought Johnson and aleeve), receiving blankets*, burp cloths, breast pump*, bottles*, nursing pads*, nursing cover, nipple shield, lanolin*, bottle warmer, baby laundry detergent (I bought a brand called babyganics at BuyBuy Baby), clothing*, high chair, bibs*, car seat*, stroller, bouncer, pacifier*, toys*, health things (thermometer, medicines, nail clippers, etc)*

Everything else I bought was just extras like a basket for the dish washer for baby things, things to make homemade baby food when she starts solids, etc

For clothes all you really need is 7 onesies, 7 pairs of pants, 2 hats, 5 pairs of socks. I went a little crazy on baby clothes haha

Some of the things without a * may seem like you NEED them but you really don't. A regular pillow will work as a boppy, any wash cloth/towel will work, an old Tshirt can work as a burp cloth, you can wash the baby in the sink, etc.

You can also google a list

Have fun shopping (:

Lol thank you
I have a baby supply list in my journals. Its almost everything baby will need in the first 9 months to a year some of it is also just what I want to get.
Thanks!!! I will be checking that out.
Look into second hand child stores and baby swaps for a lot of things, especially clothes toys strollers and blankets. Cribs, car seats, baby carriers are best bought new to ensure maximum safety standards.  Your insurance or if you are on wic will buy you a breast pump, dont waste your money! Remember to register and hold a baby shower, have a diaper raffle. A coworker just had a little boy and a cash pool at work bought her the car seat stroller combo she really wanted but could never afford,  we each put in 10$, a little goes a long way with lots of help! Register for samples through enfamil and other baby supply companies, theyll send you diaper bags, bottles, more than you could imagine.

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community