Would you like to become a Community Leader?

We're looking for Community Leader(s) for the Baby Products community!

If you or someone you know would like to become a leader or would like more information, please send a message to me at:  MH Community Mgr

Thanks!

Cheryl
MH Community Mgr
Hello! May you please give me a little more information about being a community leader? I am new to this site/application.

Thank you!

Sincerely,
Amber
INTERESTED
Hi Ladies!

Check your inbox.  

Being a Community Leader is similar to being a MedHelp Ambassador.  Referring members who may need help to us and helping to channel new features, etc., along to members on your community.  There's no time constraints -- even to just stop by and meet/greet members is a huge help to the community!

Here's a link that outlines it in a more formal manner.  If you are interested, let me know and I can send out an invite!

http://www.medhelp.org/health_pages/MedHelp/MedHelp---Communities-and-Forums/show/619?cid=88#14
What are Community Leaders? What do they do?

Community Leaders are members who act like ambassadors to MedHelp, helping to communicate feedback from the community members to MedHelp as well as helping MedHelp share information with the community. Community Leaders are not MedHelp Moderators who monitor the site. The Community Leaders will be able to help if there is an issue and work with our Moderators to address it. The Community Leaders are volunteers who have shown exceptional knowledge in specific health areas or are active members who enjoy leading their communities.

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community