Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
9889855 tn?1412479178

avent vs dr browns

Does anyone reccomend one over the other. I plan on breastfeeding as well as using bottles.
17 Responses
9889855 tn?1412479178
Bump
I breastfed and my first used glass Dr. Brown's when I was at work part time. She did just fine with them and I'm looking forward to using them for this baby, too.
I am going with dr browns.  Im a ftm and the dr browns have been recommended more. My sister in law has a day care center and she used dr browns for her two girls and she said that the avent ones leak really bad.. she said she personally hates them. Dr Browns are also the ones my dr recommended because they reduce gas and colic.
I've used Dr Browns With Both My Children And I Plan On Using It With My 3rd baby They Work Really Great I Recommend Dr Browns
Dr. Browns:)
I used dr browns with my three down fall to them is all the parts that need to be cleaned. Otherwise I really liked them.
I am going against the mold. I love avent. I am breastfeeding and pumping and i had to supplement with formula for the first week and my daughter has no issues switching between bottle and breast
I used avent it's more like the breast and my son was able to do the bottle and breastfeed without getting confused. Plus they are so much easier to wash and clean than the brown.
Dr browns are amazing.. its a pain in the butt to wash them but they helped my daughter with colic
Yea dr browns are a pain to clean but I have glass dr brown and one plastic advent. Hate the advent. Live the dr browns. I do really like the advent orthodontic pacifiers though :-) but the soothies but the others.
5096286 tn?1368823473
AVENT hands down!
Check out this article to help you decide.
http://smartmomtips.blogspot.com/p/eating-pooping.html
Another vote for Avent 'Natural'
5875748 tn?1431563003
Another vote for Avent.we haven't tried Dr. Brown's though.
4034127 tn?1422282645
how i wish to have those products but i cant afford.
Dr. Brown's. Never had any problem w/ them, loved them!
Dr. Brown is the best!  I used then with my first baby and will be using them again.
Avent for me. Dr.Browns a pain to wash.

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community

Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365192513
St. Paul, MN
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.