Baby Products Community

baby formula or my breast milk?

Is there a baby formula out that will be just as healthy as breast milk?
I originaly had my mind set on breast feeding but as I got more educated on this subject I decided to concider to use formula.
Sorry, nothing is as good for the baby as breast feeding.  I'm sorry your 'education' took you away from the idea.  It's easier, less hassle, more sanitary, less clean-up, and far more perfect a food for the baby.  Research even suggests that babies who are breast fed have higher IQs than babies who are not, but how they could prove that I do not know.  

Some women can't breast feed, and some don't want to, but if you can and like it, I sure wouldn't turn away from the idea.
I was a little weird about breast feeding at first. But I eventually decide to do it with my second child. It was the best decision I ever made. My daughter is incredibly smart and has the immune system of a champ. Plus the bonding time is awesome. And it helps with losing that baby weight.
N
Nothing is AS GOOD as breast milk. But there is a formula that quote on quote is "Closer than ever to breast milk", -& that would be Similac Advance, its the blue container.
Please don't let anyone make you feel less than a mom for deciding not to breast feed. I made the decision not to breast feed before I found out that I couldn't with my daughter. She is now almost 6 yrs old. She is so healthy and only ever been sick twice. Her pediatrician said no different than a child that was breast fed. We gave her Similac in the plastic container that is pre made. She had some issues with the powder form when she was first born. It is a little more expensive but well worth it. We are going to start stocking up early for this baby! Good luck and well wishes.
There really isn't a formula out their for an infant that provides the same benefits as breast milk plus breast milk is a lot healthier and safer for your baby.