Baby Products Community

car seats, bottles, diapers.. OH MY!!!

okay, I'm now 20w5d & I'm getting sooooo overwhelmed with baby stuff!! lol

my baby shower won't be until September, but my mama wants me to go ahead & start adding things to my registry so she can purchase whatever it is she chooses (this being her first grand baby, it'll probably be everything! lol!) one of those things is a car seat, and I can't decide!!! I plan on adding a couple different bottles b/c I know our baby boy may be a little picky.. I'm definitely getting the Playtex Drop-Ins, but I can't decide between a couple others?

I've narrowed it down to 3 brands of car seats: Graco, Evenflo, or Safety 1st..?! do I need to go ahead & get a convertible carseat, or get the infant car seat for now & worry about the convertible one later?!
bottles: Playtex Drop-Ins, Avent, Nuk, Gerber's First Essentials..?!
diapers: pampers or huggies..?!

if there's anything I do well, it's shop.. but I just can't decide what's best for our baby boy!! of course my fiancé is clueless, my mama has a few opinions, but things have obviously changed since she had me or my brother.
any advice ladies?!! thank you in advance!!! (((:
Hi octobermommy, did u post here too or it came here automatically? Lol, now that you're talking about strollers, I'm seeing all my options now lol
I accidentally posted it here & our age group lol! preggo brain!

& I know right?! soooo manyyyyy!!!! I'm so overwhelmed! lol
I like the chicco urban, it looks very light and since I have to take the bus for the appointments and stuff, is better for me like that, look it up
Do u have more kids?
we have a 5 year old.. well, I didn't give birth to him, but he's mine. the birth mother is in prison so, hopefully we won't have to worry about her anymore.

my fiancé & her were never in a relationship, in fact.. he never even saw him until he was a few weeks old, so all of this is new to him as it is to me! lol
I came around when he was about 2 years old, and I've been helping raise him ever sense. she's been on drugs apparently, she'd drop him off for months and not come back around, now she's facing attempted murder charges & who knows what else.. probably didn't need all that info. though huh lol! ((:
I heard Dr. Brown bottles were very good for babys.
Lol that's ok, I was asking u because I wanted u to see my baby registry to see what u think about it, I don't have any experience in baby products
I chose a Maxi-Cosi car seat and also registered for my convertible seat as well. For bottles I chose Avent naturals, Joovy boob, and Tommee tippee since I will be both breast and bottle feeding. As for diapers I will be getting mine from The Honest Company so I am unable to register for those.
@ross1112: where are you registered?

@knufrio: thank you so much! I'll definitely look into all of those too!!! (((:
In toy's r us, let me see the registration number
53707160
@knufrio I like the tommee tippee bottles too, I was reading that their nipple feels like a real breast
awwe, you do have some awesome stuff on there!!!
I do love the stroller you have on there too! I've got to get started!!! lol
I like it cause it seems light, and is not too expensive, and I like those bottles too