Baby Products Community

do i need all this?

I am doing a checklist of all the baby gear I'm going to need. Is it necessary to have a swing, bouncer, saucer, walker, and jumperoo. I really don't have the adequate space for all that plus everything else the baby needs.
I'd say the swing may be the only one you need right away just because alot of babies find it soothing. But I don't think its a necessity.
I agree! The swing is great!! I would also get the bouncer as I got a lot of use out of mine! Don't bother with a walker (they are unsafe anyway). I have an exersaucer but didn't use it until later when she outgrew the swing.
Def. Swing and bouncer for now.
Exrasaucet can wait till they out grow the swing.
THe bouncer seat the baby can use as a newborn as well as a swing. The jumperoo and saucer are almost the same thing- except the jumeroo the baby can jump. They also have the doorway jumpers that you attach to the door and they take up less space. They also have travel size swings that are smaller than the traditional full size swings. A baby doesn't require any of these but they are nice if you can get some. Also think about a play mat for tummy time, but those can be folded up and put away.