Aa
A
A
A
Close
Baby Products Community
5.09k Members

do i need all this?

I am doing a checklist of all the baby gear I'm going to need. Is it necessary to have a swing, bouncer, saucer, walker, and jumperoo. I really don't have the adequate space for all that plus everything else the baby needs.
4 Responses
2181422 tn?1400511380
I'd say the swing may be the only one you need right away just because alot of babies find it soothing. But I don't think its a necessity.
1160986 tn?1486819725
I agree! The swing is great!! I would also get the bouncer as I got a lot of use out of mine! Don't bother with a walker (they are unsafe anyway). I have an exersaucer but didn't use it until later when she outgrew the swing.
2026902 tn?1369098398
Def. Swing and bouncer for now.
Exrasaucet can wait till they out grow the swing.
THe bouncer seat the baby can use as a newborn as well as a swing. The jumperoo and saucer are almost the same thing- except the jumeroo the baby can jump. They also have the doorway jumpers that you attach to the door and they take up less space. They also have travel size swings that are smaller than the traditional full size swings. A baby doesn't require any of these but they are nice if you can get some. Also think about a play mat for tummy time, but those can be folded up and put away.
Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365192513
St. Paul, MN
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.