free things.

any website that give first time moms things for the baby of course ? :)
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
How much does the membership cost?
Helpful - 0
And destination maternity! !
Helpful - 0
Yes actually MOTHERHOOD MATERNITY DOES!  They gave me 4 gift cards equal to 165.00 . Which was a $40 gift card for nursing pillows. , $50 gift card for carseat canopy, $40 for baby slings, and $35 for nursing cover ups . Gave me my first NUK, and its all because I began a membershIp with them. I have coupons for MONTHS because of them !!! Yall should try it!
Helpful - 0
Agreed Freecycle, but it's first response first serve, I have currently received free formula from enfamil & similac for filling out the card in one of the baby magazines. Received free items when I registered @ Buybuybaby & babies r us. Check CraigsList too
Helpful - 0
Most cities have freecycle on yahoo check into that, there are free samples for diapers and formula from pretty much all the major brand sites you just got to sign up for them and gerber sends coupons I got some the other day for $16 off and thats awesome
Helpful - 0
Freestyle does give free things. I can vouch for that one.
Helpful - 0
Is this in Canada or America?
Helpful - 0
thank you guys .
Helpful - 0
If you're in need a local fire or police department will give you a car seat for free or really cheap
Helpful - 0
Why did it sensor give lol
Helpful - 0
Face book has lots of locally run sites of free baby stuff around me see if you do just search baby or yard sale people ***** free stuff all the time I've gotten a lot of diapers granted they were generic formula and bottles for free all they wanted was me to pick them up because they didn't have a car
Helpful - 0
Um she said FREE BABY STUFF and those websites ain't nothing free honey. Just try Craigslist get great deals
Helpful - 0
There is a site on facebook called little peoples page
Helpful - 0
Freecycle
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Baby Products Community