Aa
A
A
Close
20693216 tn?1503888391

what do buy ?

I want some product for my baby like diapers, diapers, diapers. Please Suggest me which brand is perfect.
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I used pampers for my kids, but I believe Huggies etc. are good too. You could also look at cloth diapering because it is environment -friendly as well as cost effective.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I used pampers and I love them especially since my son has such sensitive skin.  I tried using huggies and Luvs but pampers worked best for me.  If you choose pampers make sure to do the rewards program.  I like to watch when target has their sale on diapers to get the gift cards. I definitely stocked up ahead of time with sales and coupons.  I'm planning on using pampers for my 2nd child as well.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
i've used huggies with my first and gonna be using them with my second i've never once had any problems with huggies
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
My son started in Pampers until size 3, then I switched to Honest Company (loved), tried Luvs....not bad but make a plastic noise with movement and then finally settled in with Huggies Little Movers which I like better than Pampers little cruisers because they seal better and don't sag.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Baby Products Community Resources
Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365196113
Blank
St. Paul, MN
9442948 tn?1406820051
Blank