A
A
A
Close
Baby Products Community
5.09k Members
20693216 tn?1503888391

what do buy ?

I want some product for my baby like diapers, diapers, diapers. Please Suggest me which brand is perfect.
4 Responses
I used pampers for my kids, but I believe Huggies etc. are good too. You could also look at cloth diapering because it is environment -friendly as well as cost effective.
I used pampers and I love them especially since my son has such sensitive skin.  I tried using huggies and Luvs but pampers worked best for me.  If you choose pampers make sure to do the rewards program.  I like to watch when target has their sale on diapers to get the gift cards. I definitely stocked up ahead of time with sales and coupons.  I'm planning on using pampers for my 2nd child as well.
i've used huggies with my first and gonna be using them with my second i've never once had any problems with huggies
My son started in Pampers until size 3, then I switched to Honest Company (loved), tried Luvs....not bad but make a plastic noise with movement and then finally settled in with Huggies Little Movers which I like better than Pampers little cruisers because they seal better and don't sag.
Have an Answer?
Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365196113
St. Paul, MN
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.