Birth control

I'm on edge about getting my tubes tied but my husband thinks I should get on birth control. What do you guys think is the best birthday control?
Birth control not birthday control
It would also prevent another Birthday! Lol I dont have personal experience as I'm not considering tieing my tube yet however, if you are SURE you do not want kids again, I would say tie your tubes. If you want more control over it, use BC.
I'm pregnant with our second son and I've just been really sick this time. I just don't wanna go through this again.
You should just get a birth control since it is just your second and who knows after delivery you might change your mind on it. The birth control will prevent you from getting pregnant for a period of time but if you tie your tube there is no turning back in case you want another kid.
It should be your decision to take as a couple tho if the both of you don't want anymore kids.
Thanks a lot for the help
When you're in the middle of feeling terrible it's not a good time to decide on getting your tubes tied. Just wait a bit and think on it is my suggestion.
I was terribly sick with our last baby but have had no sickness at all with this one. Each pregnancy is different.
Good luck and best wishes :)
I've been using mirena iud and it's been great. I haven't noticed any side effects except random cramping here and there but nothing I can't handle. The best part for me and the reason I got it was to manage heavy periods and it has definitely worked for that. It has a higher success rate for pregnancy prevention than the pill, so that's a bonus. It's also totally removable so if you decide you still want another kid, just pull it out and you're good to go. But if you get your tubes tied and you decide you want more later, that could be a huge problem.

You are reading content posted in the Birth Control (Contraception) Community