Birth Control (Contraception) Community

Birth control

My  boyfriend and i are sexualy active, we have sex while im on my period if the flow isnt heavy. im on birth controll but stopped taking it monday so i could get my period this week. it came tuesday night my boyfriend and i had sex on the saturday, once everything was done, he pulled out and we both reliezed that the condom had broke and he had cam in side me, i start taking my pill monday will i get pregnant or should i get the after pill ?? Help! I dont know if i should be worried or not ????
If you took your pill at the same time each day without missing a day last pack and start your next pack on time, you should be safe.
You're still protected during your placebos as long as you're taking the active pills correctly.