Birth Control (Contraception) Community

How effective are my birth control pills?

I been on birth control for 5 months now and at the end of my fourth month of taking the birth control I took antibiotics but I started the antibiotics the last two days of the hormonal pills till the fourth day of the sugar pills. I did not have sex at all when I was on the antibiotics but now sense I started my fifth pack of the pills are they still as effective as they were for the past four months or is my chances of getting pregnant high? my boyfriend and I rely on the protection of the pill we do not use any other form of birth control besides the pills.
So, how long exactly has it been since you were on antibiotics?  Your wording wasn't very clear.

If it's been a month, you're most likely in the clear so long as you have been taking the pill daily at the same time without missing.  If it's been less, you'll have to ask your doctor.  Some antibiotics decrease the pill's efficacy for a week, others a month, and I'm sure there's some that are anywhere in between.
Consult the information along with your birth control, but generally it's best to give 14 days for peak efficiency.