Plan B pill and ovulation advice

Okay so I was one of many who made a silly mistake, I had unprotected sex not last night but the night before and stopped taking the pill months ago, I went and got the plan B pill within 24 hours of it happening and have started a new pack of contraceptive pill today. My worry is that I may have started ovulating before I had sex as my last period was around 20 days ago (freaking out about the thought of the sperm already reaching the egg if I have) so I want to take a pregnancy text obviously not right now because its way too soon but in a few weeks, I want to know if the test will work as have now started the pill again which is stopping my periods and ovulation doesn't it?? I know that the morning after pill is quite effective but I am doing the typical me and overthinking about EVERYTHING!! It's probably nothing to worry about and the message is probably confusing but hey I would like some advice please! Xx
you shouldn't worry about anything as long as you take the plan b 3 days after having unprotected sex you're good

You are reading content posted in the Birth Control (Contraception) Community