Borderline Personality Disorder Community

What to do about Narcissist...need advice on how to avoid.

I have a function next month with 10 people. I can go and ignore this person who I no longer talk to or send someone in my place which wouldn't be unusual. Which would be more upsetting to this person, going and not acknowledging them or not going at all? Yes, I am still very annoyed with them.
Which would be more upsetting to this person, going and not acknowledging them or not going at all?

Probably neither.  It sounds as if you are "annoyed" with someone; the someone probably has already "forgotten" you.  Often that is what happens.  So, go to the function if you want but don't base your going or not going on "someone else".  
true that we can only control how we feel about situations.  we cannot control how others feel about us.  be happy control your happiness it is not in there hands but yours.  breath and eat cake you will tell bigger stronger wiser and kind for eating the frog and moving forward and free of toxic thought and bitterness when life gives you lemons make lemonade.. smile it's all good
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.