Borderline Personality Disorder Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger, anxiety, caregiver support, depression, emotions, fears, living with BPD, relationships, and violence.
1 - 20 (of 1527) questions
Hey everyone, I'm a single mom now for two years. I have a 5 and almost 3 Year old. I was diagnosed with bpd a few months after my fir...
3 answers |
I'm currently unable to be diagnosed as BPD since I don't meet the age requirement for personality disorders. Although, my psychiatrist a...
5 answers |
if not than what are they? -forgetfulness (what he said, where he parked the car...and it happens a LOT more than normal) -paranoia (al...
3 answers |
I have been seeing a man who is prone to short bursts of unreassonable and unprovoked temper tantrums.example recently went together on a...
13 answers |
I'm a 21 year old woman and I've recently been diagnosed with bpd. I have minor to major bpd 'moments' (if that's what their called) almo...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I can't stop talking to myself, I have full blown conversation with myself, i Act out scenarios, I pretend these people are here watching...
1 answer |
hi i suffer with BPD and have tried a number of meds. My phyc has now put me on Cymbalta. I have suffered with alot weight gain from se...
6 answers |
Hello, I'm an 18 year old girl trying to live with my worsening diagnosis of Borderline Personality Disorder. I've been in a relationship...
I have BPD and dont have a job right now but have had several in the past. I either get bored, get stressed, sometimes paranoid, think Im...
5 answers |
Could anyone please give me some insight on the following? My BPD partner left me (for the first time) a couple of weeks ago, after a ...
10 answers | 2 comments |
Hi guys, I first got on medhelp 7 years ago after a severe accidental overdose (over 60 meds including Dilaudid, Oxy, Valium, Xanax, e...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I am an Egyptian diagnosed with borderline personality disorder, I have never met someone with the same disorder. I guess it would be a g...
8 answers |
My boyfriend doesn't trust me at all. He thinks I cheat on him at work, he inspects my private parts saying I must have done something, t...
1 answer |
I was diagnosed a couple of months ago with bipolar disorder type 2 and I experience mixed features. My doctor increased my dose of lamic...
I was diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder since '95, but through a lot of research and getting completely sober I really feel that I actually...
so, I just cut my own hair because I was upset and stressed about how I looked, and angry at my hair. I did it because I didn't care at t...
I guess I've finally come to a point in my life where I'm realizing that these diseases of my mind are stronger than my will against them...
8 answers | 1 comment |
I am a 25-year old male with borderline personality disorder and I am seeking help. I grew up in Jakarta until I was 18 years of age. ...
14 answers |
I was just diagnosed with BPD , on top of my already existing BP1 , vascilating into BP2 (stanfords words, not mine). Can anyone share wh...
1 answer |
My boyfriend is driving me nuts. He is comfortable with me now to the point where he doesnt ever hold my hand or be affectionate with me ...
4 answers | 2 comments |
Borderline Personality Disorder Community
1.43k Members
1.53k Questions
Popular Resources
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?
They’re one of your most important tools for managing diabetes.
Learn about less common treatments for managing diabetes.