Aa
A
A
A
Close

Borderline Personality Disorder Community

This forum is for questions and support for Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD).

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
1 - 20 (of 1535) questions
I was abruptly left by my long-distance partner of 7 months. During my last visit with her, she had been under extreme amounts of stress ...
I am an Egyptian diagnosed with borderline personality disorder, I have never met someone with the same disorder. I guess it would be a g...
when im alone in my room or when im in a place where im comfortable like anywhere in my home (with my family preset as well) i will go in...
So as a child (5+) I would always play out scenarios in my head whether they were realistic or not. I would also talk out loud as if I we...
Hi, I suffer from BPD, I also have severe paranoia but am only wanting to talk about the main issue I am suffering with right now. For ma...
Hello, I'm an 18 year old girl trying to live with my worsening diagnosis of Borderline Personality Disorder. I've been in a relationship...
Lately, I have noticed when I get in an argument with someone, I find myself obsessing about the situation and what more I did say, even ...
I don't want to bore you with the long details but bare wih me...recently I had been seeing someone it started quickly with her professkn...
So when was 9 I was bullied for being too fat, or weird, or ugly and I was always talked about and had no friends at all. I then decided ...
Unable to answer questions without searching my mind for hours. As far back as I know, since my early 20's I have been unable to recall c...
So in March I started a relationship with someone that I worked with. Everything for the first 2 months was brilliant, like a pure whirlw...
Hey everyone, I'm a single mom now for two years. I have a 5 and almost 3 Year old. I was diagnosed with bpd a few months after my fir...
I'm currently unable to be diagnosed as BPD since I don't meet the age requirement for personality disorders. Although, my psychiatrist a...
if not than what are they? -forgetfulness (what he said, where he parked the car...and it happens a LOT more than normal) -paranoia (al...
I have been seeing a man who is prone to short bursts of unreassonable and unprovoked temper tantrums.example recently went together on a...
I'm a 21 year old woman and I've recently been diagnosed with bpd. I have minor to major bpd 'moments' (if that's what their called) almo...
I can't stop talking to myself, I have full blown conversation with myself, i Act out scenarios, I pretend these people are here watching...
hi i suffer with BPD and have tried a number of meds. My phyc has now put me on Cymbalta. I have suffered with alot weight gain from se...
I have BPD and dont have a job right now but have had several in the past. I either get bored, get stressed, sometimes paranoid, think Im...
Could anyone please give me some insight on the following? My BPD partner left me (for the first time) a couple of weeks ago, after a ...
Popular Resources
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?
They’re one of your most important tools for managing diabetes.
Learn about less common treatments for managing diabetes.