Aa
A
A
A
Close

Borderline Personality Disorder Community

This forum is for questions and support for Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD).

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
1 - 20 (of 1542) questions
Thanks for taking the time to click through! Update! We have now had over 654 people take part! That's over £654 raised for mental ...
I was abruptly left by my long-distance partner of 7 months. During my last visit with her, she had been under extreme amounts of stress ...
Hello, I'm an 18 year old girl trying to live with my worsening diagnosis of Borderline Personality Disorder. I've been in a relationship...
Hi, I hope someone can give me some advice. (My) girlfriend . Is very pushing me away right now. The cause is that she says I put other...
Hi everyone, We are looking for people to complete some online questionnaires about employment and well-being. We hope the questionna...
First of all, this post is about a friend. My friend was diagnosed with BPD three weeks ago, and he told me about it today. I know little...
I can't stop talking to myself, I have full blown conversation with myself, i Act out scenarios, I pretend these people are here watching...
Lately, I have noticed when I get in an argument with someone, I find myself obsessing about the situation and what more I did say, even ...
The question is above, as is. My immense emotional issues are tearing me apart and it doesn't help that I have a partner who is more or l...
So you ever know... Really know that you are falling down that awful dark hole? Are you able to pull yourself out? Or do you just have to...
Any other ladies ever lose their orgasm when taking Zoloft?
Have you ever found it hard to get along with colleagues and managers/supervisors? Help us develop a preparedness for employment question...
I am an Egyptian diagnosed with borderline personality disorder, I have never met someone with the same disorder. I guess it would be a g...
when im alone in my room or when im in a place where im comfortable like anywhere in my home (with my family preset as well) i will go in...
So as a child (5+) I would always play out scenarios in my head whether they were realistic or not. I would also talk out loud as if I we...
Hi, I suffer from BPD, I also have severe paranoia but am only wanting to talk about the main issue I am suffering with right now. For ma...
I don't want to bore you with the long details but bare wih me...recently I had been seeing someone it started quickly with her professkn...
So when was 9 I was bullied for being too fat, or weird, or ugly and I was always talked about and had no friends at all. I then decided ...
Unable to answer questions without searching my mind for hours. As far back as I know, since my early 20's I have been unable to recall c...
So in March I started a relationship with someone that I worked with. Everything for the first 2 months was brilliant, like a pure whirlw...
Popular Resources
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?
They’re one of your most important tools for managing diabetes.
Learn about less common treatments for managing diabetes.