Breast Cancer Forum

pain under left breast

I have been getting sharp pains under my breast.  Mostly under my left side.  Sometimes it feels like a shooting pain across them.  I think maybe I might have pulled the muscles while I was reaching up trying to lift something could that be possible or should I see a Doctor.
Dear happie2, These pains could be caused by a variety of reasons.  I would at least contact your doctor and describe the situation, they can ask questions and recommend whether you need to be seen for further examination.
A related discussion, Breast, armpit, arm, rib ache/burn was started.
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.