Breastfeeding Community

How many mins to beeastfeed a 3months old baby?

My baby boy is 3 months 14 days. I have very less milk supply. How many mins do u all ladies breastfeed ur 3-4month baby?
You're supposed to do it for 2hrs I heard.
Wait no! I got confused :/ sorry. It's every 2hrs ugh
Yes breastfed babys eat every 2hrs but honestly u can do 15-20 minutes on each breast or until u see ure baby is full. There's this tea its called mothers milk n u drink 3-5 cups a day its supposed to help increase ure supply. Well for me it worked wen i wasrunning a lil low. Also drink lots of water that can also help.
I agree, in the beginning though my daughter usually fed about 20-30 minutes on one side, then maybe another 5 or so on the other, all babies vary though. It's very rare for a woman to lose her milk supply or "dry up", usually it's just a growth spurt, if a mom is questioning her supply baby is fussing at the breast, eating constantly, acting hungry, it's likely a growth spurt, can pass in a few days even up to a week, as long as your LO is getting 4-6 wet diapers a day, and not acting lethargic from starvation, it's likely your LO is just fine.
My daughter is 3 1/2 months old and she nurses about every 3 hours for about 10 to 15 minutes. She only nurses one side at a time. My two other children did about the same. The time can vary depending on how strong your let down is.
I feed on demand.  My oldest would feed 15 min on each side - until I'd pull him off... My second was about 10 min on each side, and with my third baby she pulls her self off after just a few minutes. She'll be done in 10 - and that's both sides!  I asked my dr about it and he said she's growing fine - that she just might be very efficient!  I don't think there is a right or wrong answer.