how to increase milk supply

I am still breastfeeding my 10 month old snd I have noticed a decrease in my milk supply. I breastfeed her. But it's been hard to have time to pump. She wont take formula and I rather increase my milk supply. Can any one suggest what can increase my supply? ???
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Talk to your dr there is med that can help
Helpful - 0
Stay hydrated - that always helped me. I've heard of things like eating oatmeal helping.  For me whenever I had my period my supply would take a hit.  Just keep working through it and keep a consistent pumping schedule.  Best of luck!
Helpful - 0
You could also try fenugreek or blessed thistle, they are natural herbal supplements that you take like a vitamin.
Helpful - 0
There are lactose cookies that are oatmeal bases with other things like brewers yeast and such that will help increase your supply.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Breastfeeding Community