Cancer Community

Vaginal Cancer??

Around the right side of my libia majora, the skin, instead of looking pink and healthy, looks slightly brown. The ends of the labia minora are all stretched and uneven, instead of a fine, curved edge. My left side looks perfectly fine, but the color on the right is getting me worried. I did used to masturbate when I was younger with the water from the shower head coming down on my clitoris, and I'm worried I may have cooked my right side with the warm water? Does anyone think this could be healed naturally now that I've quit? Could this turn cancerous?

hey.. many peoples vaginas are different and they do change, both sides sometimes dont match (mine doesnt ), colors vary as well... if your concerned at all go see your gyno or ur family doctor, its better to be safe and have peace of mind then to worry... and i dont think masturbating had anything to do with the change but thats just my opinion good luck keep posted
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.