Cirrhosis of the Liver Community
717 Members

All my Meds are diuretics to me

It’s virtually impossible for me to leave the house without needing to use the bathroom all the time.
ive asked for a lower dosage as my edema & Ascites has significantly subsided but my physician wants to keep me on this dosage for the remainder of October and assures me the constant need to use the bathroom (10+ times per hr) will subside.
Any thoughts?
Cheers, Jason

Lasix® 40mg
Aldactone® 25mg
Pantoloc® 40mg
I take larger dosages myself but don't suffer from constant relief requirements. Have your doctor check you for a urinary tract infection or stone. You seem to be wanting to go far more than even diuretics would require.  
Thats interesting.
No stones, but a UTI i have had in the past with similar req
I see my doc Monday next, so ill bring up that point.

Cheers; Jason